Sunday, February 10, 2008

Valentine's Day Glamorama







L-R: Betsey Johnson, Zac Posen, Diane Von Furstenburg shows at New York Fashion Week Fall 08













So, I always like to think that I am a bit of a fashion forecaster! *flicks hair* (Tee hee!) My mum and I are those types of people who say "I'm quite partial to feathers at the moment", and the next thing you know it's the next big thing in Vogue. Or we buy Repetto shoes in Paris (because Amy stupidly wore wedges shopping all day) and you see them everywhere a year later!

Ok, I'll stop kidding now.... because I'm not really being fashion forward as you will see below, just fashion.... ah... synchronous.

Last night I uploaded my Valentine's Day video showing 3 different looks. I happened to be looking at some of the pics online from New York Fashion Week and noticed that my classic glamour red lipstick and smokey eyes, were present in a few shows! I guess the good thing about my video, is that it shows a translation of the catwalk look (which is a little more bold, and black on the eye) as a more wearable option.



Here's the link to my video:

No comments: