Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lancome Juicy Tubes


Lancome Juicy Tubes

I am doing a bit of a belated spring clean of my wardrobe this evening. I am on a strict budget at the moment, and thought I should try and unearth some hidden treasures of handbags I'd forgotten about tucked in little nooks, and tops at the very bottom of the washing basket.

I was cleaning out one of my handbags and found a gift pack sized tube of Lancome's Juicy Tubes. I can't remember exactly how I acquired the sample, but I am having vague memories of mum and I having a coffee break after a long day shopping, and me raiding the complimentary gift pack.

Anyhoo.... that doesn't really matter, does it!

The flavour (?) I have is "sorbet de framboise".... I think. It's a sheer pink colour with lots of little glitter flecks mixed in. It's so cute, and reminds me of some of the Mac Fafi glosses/lipsticks out at the moment.

It's thick in texture. Feels like a mix between your average gloss and a thick lip lacquer. It's sticky, but not uncomfortable. It's so shiny too, as the packaging tells us. And the glitter, although noticeable, doesn't look like kids gloss you might pick up at Kmart. It's subtle enough to be tasteful. It's one of those glosses that is a real feature to your face, so if you want to wear a natural look and have glossy lips, this is the ideal product.

Oh! By the way, there's a little delay with the Mod Makeup video and hair vids that I said would be up this week. I've been caught up in the back to uni rat race! Summer and I are hopefully filming tomorrow, so I hope to have something up this weekend.

No comments: