Monday, February 18, 2008

I've been out of action this weekend


Top- my swollen finger from the wasp sting!
Bottom- Latest photoshoot with Summer
Hey guys!

Sorry you didn't hear much from me over the weekend. You won't believe it! On Friday afternoon I found myself in a swarm of wasps and was stung 3 times!!!! I had a bit of a reaction to it, and although it doesn't look like much, my hand and tummy hurts sooooo much!


On Sunday, I had summer over for a shoot for the mag. I don't want to give too much away but I'll attach a photo.


Competition details will be up Wednesday! Sorry, sorry, sorry!

6 comments:

jeda21 said...

Sorry to hear about the wasps, all the best on a prompt recovery!

carly L said...

Oww! I hope your finger gets better soon~ Wasps are horrible!

Unknown said...

aww i hope your finger heals soon!

Essy said...

Aww sorry about your finger and tummy :( hope you feel better soon! BTW that dog with Summer is precious!

Anonymous said...

Hi.
I hope you get better really fast...
I love the photo make up...do you have a video tutorial for that one?
Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Rute

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better soon
I love the make up