Thursday, March 6, 2008

Yaaayyy! I'm back online!!!!

Hello my pretties!!!

I'm back online. My computer crashed last week, and the only emailing and maintenance on the website I could do was on the work computers! I have bought a sexy new computer and am just trying to catch up on a few things.

So anyone who is hanging out for the vids- they are coming! The hair vids have been put on hold till next week, as I've had some trouble meeting up with my models. But the Mod Makeup vid will be up this weekend. Phew!

Ok! Now I need a cup of tea, and need to install some more programs on my new computer. Oh, I'm as busy as a bee. ; )

2 comments:

Mrs. S said...

LOL. You are adorable!

=D

Ms. Kathryn said...

Just found your site and I LOVE it! I have been searching for tutorials (esp. on eyes!) and will be viewing the videos! Thanks!